Wednesday, 15 February 2012
- What will the scale of the deficit be on 31 March 2012 and how will it compare to the Office of Budget Responsibility's predictions – Lord Barnett Oral Questions; 3:00 pm
- Boosting trade with Commonwealth countries – Lord Empey Oral Questions
- Maintaining and promoting consistent economic growth in the UK – Lord Roberts of Conwy Oral Questions
- Implications of arrests of senior News International journalists for the future of BSkyB’s broadcasting licence – Baroness Jones of Whitchurch Oral Questions
- Domestic Violence, Crime and Victims (Amendment) Bill - Committee of the whole House – Lord Laming Legislation
- Protection of Freedoms Bill - Report stage (Day 3) – Lord Henley Legislation
- Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Bill - Committee of the whole House (Day 10) – Lord McNally Legislation
Lords: Select Committees
- Constitution 10:00 am; Room 1, Palace of Westminster; Private meeting
- Home Affairs (EU Sub-Committee F) 10:30 am; Room 3, Palace of Westminster; Private meeting
- Agriculture, Fisheries and Environment (EU Sub-Committee D): EU Freshwater Policy 10:30 am; Room 2, Palace of Westminster
- Witnesses: (at 11.00am) Dr Rose Timlett, Freshwater Programme Manager (UK Rivers), WWF; and (via video-conference) Sergey Moroz, Senior Policy Officer, European Policy Office, WWF; and (at 12:00pm) Rt. Hon Lord Smith of Finsbury, Chairman, Environment Agency; Ian Barker, Head of Land and Water, Environment Agency; David Baxter, Head of Catchment Management and Water Framework Directive, Environment Agency.
- Justice and Institutions (EU Sub-Committee E) 3:35 pm; Room 2, Palace of Westminster; Private meeting
- Witnesses: (at 3.45pm) Baroness Wilcox, Minister of State for Intellectual Property, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills; on the Unified Patent Court.