Read debates they’ve taken part in, see how they voted, sign up for an email alert, and more.
- Written answers Thursday, 26 March 2015
- The parliamentary question is a great way for MPs and peers to discover
information from ministers which the government may not wish to reveal.
Random recent written question
- Department of Health: Meningitis answered 26 March 2015
Frank Dobson: To ask the Secretary of State for Health, how many children died of meningitis B in each of the last five years for which figures are available.
- Written ministerial statements Thursday, 26 March 2015
- Written ministerial statements were introduced to stop the practice of
having “planted” questions to elicit Government statements.
Random recent written ministerial statement
- Department for Transport: The Government response to the draft Cycling Delivery Plan consultation 26 March 2015
- Robert Goodwill: I am today publishing the Government Response to the informal consultation on the draft Cycling Delivery Plan which sought views from interested parties on its content. On 16 October...
- Public Bill committees Tuesday, 3 March 2015
- Previously called Standing Committees, these study proposed legislation (bills) in detail, debating each clause and sending amendments to the Commons.
Latest Public Bill Committee meetings
- 3 March 2015
- 24 February 2015
- 10 February 2015
What’s up next: - Upcoming
What is TheyWorkForYou?
TheyWorkForYou lets you find out what your MP, MSP or MLA is doing in your name, read debates, written answers, see what’s coming up in Parliament, and sign up for email alerts when there’s past or future activity on someone or something you’re interested in.
- Commons debates Thursday, 26 March 2015
- The main chamber of the House of Commons is where debates are held
on a variety of topics, oral questions are answered, and new legislation is
Random recent Commons debate
- Oral Answers to Questions — Business, Innovation and Skills: Student Loans Thursday, 26 March 2015; 11 speeches
- What recent estimate he has made of the average level of indebtedness of people who have taken out student loans.
- Westminster Hall Wednesday, 25 March 2015
- Westminster Hall is a secondary MP debating chamber, in a horseshoe
arrangement aimed at fostering a more constructive debate.
Random recent Westminster Hall debate
- Princess Royal University Hospital Wednesday, 25 March 2015; 20 speeches
- I am grateful both to you, Mr Betts, and to the Minister for agreeing to my proposition that I speak for 10 minutes and my hon. Friend the Member for Lewisham East (Heidi Alexander), who is...
- Lords debates Thursday, 26 March 2015
- Peers from all parties (and crossbench and bishops) scrutinise government
legislation and debate a variety of issues in the House of Lords main chamber.
Random recent Lords debates
- Finance (No. 2) Bill — Second Reading (and Remaining Stages) Thursday, 26 March 2015; 19 speeches
- Moved by Lord Newby